About twenty five years after Guru Har Krishan departed from this world, the tenth Sikh Guru, Gobind Singh, wrote the following about him.
Remembering and meditating upon Sri Guru Har Krishan, beholding him, all pains vanish.
Some of the episodes in this book.
– Har Krishan ji is born in Keeratpur.
– Guru Har Rai predicts Har Krishan’s high spiritual status.
– Aurangzeb becomes emperor. He sends four hostile expeditions against Guru Har Rai.
– Aurangzeb invites Guru Har Rai to his court in Delhi.
– Guru Har Rai sends his elder son Ram Rai to Delhi to meet with Aurangzeb.
– Ram Rai shows many miracles to impress the emperor. He also changes Gurbani to please the emperor.